Choosing to Dwell in the Mountain of GOD…
September 6th: READING & PRAYING PSALMS 15-21
Lord, who shall abide (ya-gur, temporary sojourn) in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell (yish-kon, take up permanent residence) in thy holy hill?
We do not have to look far for GOD’s Holy Mountain, or Holy Hill. It’s the place where you stand right now. It’s the territory that you occupy for the LORD, right now. All those who have taken up permanent residence in His Presence, in His Spirit. All those that dwell in His Tents.
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour (ray-ah, those with whom you have constant contact).
Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles. Prov 21:23
There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up. Prov 21:20
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth (o’say, does, makes) these things (eh’leh, these things) shall never be moved.
The person that acts this way as a matter of principle, their character requires it. Should the person falter or temporarily miss the mark, they shall get back up again.
- PSALMS 22-28 MONDAY SEPTEMBER 7
- PSALMS 29-35 TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8
- PSALMS 36-42 WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9
- PSALMS 43-49 THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10
- PSALMS 50-56 FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 11
- PSALMS 57-63 SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12
- PSALMS 64-70 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13
- PSALMS 70-76 MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14
- PSALMS 77-83 TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15
- PSALMS 84-90 WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 16
- PSALMS 91-98 THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 17