In Your Torah, We Will Meditate Day and Night…
September 4th: READING & PRAYING PSALMS 1-7. – Continuing in the Cycle of Prayer
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Despite the mischief and mayhem that may surround us, the LORD will always find us moving forward. We shall occupy until You come. Though wickedness attempts to prevail, it shall not occupy our territory. The way of the ungodly shall perish. The LORD has vowed… and it is written. Shall it not come to pass?
- PSALMS 8-14. SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5
- PSALMS 15-21 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6
- PSALMS 22-28 MONDAY SEPTEMBER 7
- PSALMS 29-35 TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8
- PSALMS 36-42 WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9
- PSALMS 43-49 THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10
- PSALMS 50-56 FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 11
- PSALMS 57-63 SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12
- PSALMS 64-70 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13
- PSALMS 70-76 MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14
- PSALMS 77-83 TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15
- PSALMS 84-90 WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 16
- PSALMS 91-98 THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 17